Big April Adventures Campaign - Stagecoach voucher terms and conditions (UK & Ireland)
1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and the immediate families of VisitScotland and Stagecoach Group plc.
2. Limited to one voucher per person. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Photocopies not accepted.
4. Voucher is for £10 off return travel with Stagecoach on any route in Scotland. Travel must be taken between 1 April and 30 April 2013 and is valid for a return journey for one person. If cost of journey is less than £10, no change will be given. Vouchers are valid after 9.30am only. There are 2,500 vouchers available for download.
5. To download your voucher simply log onto www.visitscotland.com/bigapriladventures and register your details.
6. Entrants are urged to check route timetables with the operator before travel to ensure the return journey can be undertaken. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other transport operators’ promotions.
7. The voucher is as stated.
8. No responsibility can be taken for any failure to download voucher due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents voucher being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
9. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
10. By participating, and insofar as is permitted by law, entrants, winner and travel companions agree to release and hold harmless VisitScotland, and the transport partner Stagecoach and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the promotion or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of voucher and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Promoter and Stagecoach and their respective affiliates, agents, successors, employees, officers, directors and assigns are not responsible if any portion of the promotion cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism.
11. The voucher download is governed exclusively by the laws of Scotland, which shall be exclusively applicable to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the promotion or these rules. Scottish courts shall have sole jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this promotion provided that such exclusivity does not apply to legal actions initiated or brought by the Promoter.
Promoter: VisitScotland, Edinburgh EH6 6JH