- The Birdcage
- This is one of the most popular cocktails on the menu at Panda & Sons, a new speakeasy-style bar on Queen Street, Edinburgh. For the full wow factor, drop in to the bar and see how the experts do it.
- 60 ml Johnnie Walker Gold Label
- 30 ml Rhubarb and lemongrass shrub
- 10 ml Aperol
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 Cloche Glassware
- 1 stemmed cocktail glass Glassware
- Shake all ingredients (except clove and cinnamon) with ice before fine straining into a stemmed cocktail glass.
- Put the glass in the cloche then fill the cloche with cinnamon and clove smoke.
Panda & Sons, 79 Queen St, Edinburgh, EH2 4NF
Tel: +44 (0)131 220 0443
Share this Recipe
You might also like:
Latest posts by Aldona Krzemien (see all)
- 24 Doors of Advent: Edinburgh’s giant real-life advent calendar - December 4, 2014
- Dan Winch on What We Did On Our Holiday - September 15, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE: A series of interview videos with Outlander’s author - September 5, 2014