- The Edinburgh Rocks
- This cocktail recipe was kindly contributed by WHISKI, a specialist whisky bar and restaurant on the Mound in Edinburgh. They've mixed a light, Lowland whisky with a punchy, citrus twist.
- 50 ml Glenkinchie 12 year old
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- 2-3 rocks coarse sea salt
- 2 barspoon Orange marmalade
- 1 orange wedge Garnish
- 1 jam jar Glassware
- Add all ingredients to a clean mixing glass and stir well until marmalade dissolves.
- Shake vigorously with ice and strain into a marmalade jar filled with cubed ice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
WHISKI, 119 High St, Edinburgh, EH1 1SG.
Tel: +44 (0)131 556 309
Share this Recipe
You might also like:
Latest posts by Aldona Krzemien (see all)
- Spark-tacular bonfire night fireworks displays in Scotland - October 28, 2014
- Dan Winch on What We Did On Our Holiday - September 15, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE: A series of interview videos with Outlander’s author - September 5, 2014