- The Edinburgh Rocks
- This cocktail recipe was kindly contributed by WHISKI, a specialist whisky bar and restaurant on the Mound in Edinburgh. They've mixed a light, Lowland whisky with a punchy, citrus twist.
- 50 ml Glenkinchie 12 year old
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- 2-3 rocks coarse sea salt
- 2 barspoon Orange marmalade
- 1 orange wedge Garnish
- 1 jam jar Glassware
- Add all ingredients to a clean mixing glass and stir well until marmalade dissolves.
- Shake vigorously with ice and strain into a marmalade jar filled with cubed ice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
WHISKI, 119 High St, Edinburgh, EH1 1SG.
Tel: +44 (0)131 556 309
Share this Recipe
Latest posts by David Walsh (see all)
- Are you game for the challenge? Combine golf and adventure sports in Scotland - July 31, 2014
- Queen’s Baton Relay: 14 – 17 July - July 11, 2014
- History and golf – that’s par for the course in Scotland - June 26, 2014