This comfortable semi-detached house is ideal for those visiting Aberdeen for business or leisure. The house is well situated within walking distance of the city centre but in the leafy west end with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby.
It is just off Anderson Drive allowing easy access throughout the city and beyond.
Internally the house has been recently refurbished to a high standard and boasts a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and separate dining room with wood burning stove. There are two double bedrooms, one with kingsize bed and one with kingsize or twin singles as required, plus a sofa bed in the sitting room should additional sleeping space be required. Outside there is a large private garden with space for dining, and off street parking. Interior:
The dÃ©cor is fresh and neutral throughout the house but with a comfortable 'home from home' feel. The public areas feature polished original floorboards, while the kitchen and bathroom are floored with natural slate and the bedrooms with warm carpet.
The house has gas central heating, the cost of which is included in the price along with electrical consumption. Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.
* Kitchen with integrated appliances (fridge freezer, gas hob, electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer);
* Dining room with view to garden and wood burning stove;
* Bay windowed sitting room with sofabed, TV, DVD player and a selection of books and games;
* 2 double bedrooms with kingsize beds (one can be split into twin beds if required);
* Bathroom with shower over bath.
* Off street parking for up to 3 cars, plus free on street parking if required;
* Large garden including grassed area and patio with table and chairs to seat up to 8;
* Secure storage shed suitable for bicycles.
* Off Anderson Drive, the main arterial route running north-south through Aberdeen;
* Walking distance to the city centre;
* On bus route with 15-minute frequency service to city centre;
* In west end with restaurants, bars and shops nearby.
Children are most welcome and will be well catered for; as well as the large private garden there is also an adventure play park 5 minutes along the road. If required a cot and highchair can be provided free of charge.
We operate a no-smoking and animal free policy so that the house is suitable for allergy sufferers.