Welcome to Cranford bed and breakfast, a comfortable and relaxing home in Royal Deeside
All rooms have en suite / Free WiFi / Fairtrade drinks
Bike/ski/golf club storage.
Close to village centre
Balmoral Castle nearby
Sarah and Alastair welcome you to their home in the Cairngorms National Park
We offer five bedrooms suitable for couples, singles, families or groups of friends.
Some of the facilities/services we offer include:-
- Welcome tea/coffee and homebaking on arrival
- All bedrooms have en suite/private bath or shower rooms
- All rooms have fairtrade drinks, satellite flatscreen TV, iPod docks and elegant styling
- Guest lounge with guest laptop and great selection of local maps/guidebooks etc.
- Free WiFi
- Pets by arrangement
- Ground floor bedroom
- Laundry, drying room and laundry service
- Secure storage for bikes, skis, snowboards etc
- Private off street parking
- Secure/ private courtyard with hard standing for motorbikes
- Daily weather, ski reports and avalanche forecasts provided
Alastair has been a member of the local mountain rescue team for 15 years and is happy to advise on local walking routes. He is also a keen cyclist, hill runner and ski tourer.
Sarah is very knowledgeable on local wildlife, flora and fauna. She also bakes a mean chocolate brownie!