Modern waterfront living in an historic setting overlooking Ravenscraig Castle.
All-Inclusive Self-Catered Includes an arrival Continental Breakfast!
Conveniently surrounded by the Coastal Pathway with Beach, Park and Castle access. Just steps to all necessities including the Coastal Transit Route, and Kirkcaldy's High Street, Fife's largest entertainment and marketplace. Only 30 minutes to Edinburgh and St. Andrews, The Kyles is an excellent home base for touring, sport and shopping excursions. Historic Pubs, variety, take-out and bakers are all at your door.
Unobstructed panoramic views of Ravenscraig Castle and Beach, Pathhead Park, The East Pier and include Firth of Forth Sunrises and Kirkcaldy Townscape Sunsets. Sea sounds can be heard throughout.
• Quiet 2nd storey 2 bedroom sleeping up to 4 adults • 1 double Master Bedroom • 1 twin Guest Bedroom
• Modern bright open-concept Kitchen, Dining and Lounge Area • Bathroom with Sea Shell Soaker Tub, Separate Shower, Brightly Lit Vanity and Heated Towel Rack • Sports and Leisure Storage Closet
• Welcoming and Informative Foyer • Security Entrance
• Complimentary Arrival Continental Breakfast • Private Parking • Electricity, Gas, Heat and Water
• Fresh Bedding, Linens and Towels • Condiments • Laundry with Washer, Dryer, Iron and Board
• Lounge Television with DVD and CD player • Guest Bedroom TV with VCR • Pay Telephone • Tourist Information and Directories • Welcome Host and Orientation
" The holiday home was absolutely beautiful. Well-maintained, clean, with beautiful views. "
S. Donaldson, Guest
Early Reservations Recommended. Late Bookings Welcome with Availability.