This country estate in Kilsyth features a mansion house, walled garden and ruined castle.
Colzium House was built in the late 18th century and the house and its grounds were gifted to the people of Kilsyth by W Mackay Lennox in 1937.
The estate has many features of interest, including a walled garden with an excellent display of conifers and rare plants. Nearby stand the ruins of the 15th century Colzium Castle.
A path leads to the adjacent Banton Loch, which partly covers the site of the Battle of Kilsyth (1645).