Play Perthshire’s courses and make real savings with one of the region’s two great value golf passes.
Play Perthshire’s courses and make real savings with one of the region’s two great value golf passes. The new Golf Perthshire (18-hole) pass offers cut-price golf on 22 superb 18-hole courses with the options of 3-rounds for £85, 5-rounds for £135 and 7-rounds for £185. The Golf Perthshire (9-hole) pass offers relaxing and unhurried 'village golf'. Suitable for all, including family groups or those who are short of time, the pass can be used on 13 superb nine-hole layouts. This pass offers a days play (i.e. up to 27 holes per course per day) and represents fantastic value at £70 for five days and £45 for three days.
How to use your Perthshire golf passes
• Golf Perthshire (18-hole) 3-round £85, 5-round £135 and 7-round £185. Participating courses: Aberfeldy, Alyth (1894), Alyth - Glenisla, Alyth - Strathmore, Auchterarder; Blairgowrie – Lansdowne, Blairgowrie Rosemount, Crieff – Ferntower, Culcrieff Course at Crieff Hydro, Dunkeld & Birnam, Gleneagles - PGA Centenary, Gleneagles - Queen's, Gleneagles - King's, Kinross - Montgomery Course, Kinross - Bruce Course, Muckhart, North Inch, Perth - Craigie Hill, Perth - King James VI, Perth - Murrayshall Championship, Perth - Murrayshall Lynedoch, and Pitlochry.
• Golf Perthshire (9-hole) 3-day £45 and 5-day £70. Participating courses: Alyth - Leitfie Links, Blair Atholl, Blairgowrie - Wee, Comrie, Crieff - Dornock, Dunning, Glenshee - Dalmunzie, Kenmore - Mains of Taymouth, Killin, Milnathort, Muthill, St Fillians and Strathtay.
• New 18-hole course additions for 2014 – Blairgowrie Rosemount; Gleneagles – King’s, PGA and Queen’s; and North Inch.
• New 9-hole course additions for 2014 – Blairgowrie Wee Course.
• Golf passes are valid from 1 April-31 October 2014, 7 days a week, subject to availability – although please note, due to Ryder Cup commitments, some courses will have more limited availability. When booking please ensure you apply the appropriate postage charges.
• Maximum 36 holes to be played on any one 18-hole course and 54 holes on any one 9-hole course.
• Please book tee times in advance.
• Courses may be unavailable on days of local competitions or events. Due to Gleneagles hosting of The 2014 Ryder Cup, The PGA Centenary Course will be closed for play from 15 August-31 October 2014. The King's and Queen's courses will be closed for play from 20-29 September 2014 inclusive. Due to Blairgowrie Golf Club's hosting of the Junior Ryder Cup, the Lansdowne and Rosemount courses will be closed for play from 1-30 September 2014 inclusive.
• Passes are not transferable in time or from golfer to golfer.
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed for anything other than a round of golf.
How to buy your Perthshire golf passes:
• Phone Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010 – and pay for your golf passes by credit/debit card. We accept Switch, Visa and MasterCard (unfortunately we cannot accept cheques).
• Once you arrive in Perthshire you can purchase your golf passes at any VisitScotland Information Centre or participating golf club.
New reduced number of supplements for 2014:
• Supplements (payable at time of booking) and play restrictions apply at some 18-hole courses, please check www.visitscotland.com/perthshiregolf, contact Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010 or participating clubs for more details:
- Auchterarder; Crieff; Murrayshall - £10 supplement
- Blairgowrie Rosemount and Lansdowne - £25 supplement per course
- Gleneagles PGA, Queen’s and King’s - £125 supplement per course
Other points to consider:
• Please observe the rules of etiquette at each club.
• Please note that some courses move on to temporary greens during October for essential maintenance.
• We strongly advise that individuals participating should make their own insurance arrangements, as NO REFUNDS will be given.
• In the event of bad weather forcing the closure of all participating courses, please contact Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010 for further guidance.
• Should you lose your golf pass either before or during your visit, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price at the time of re-issue.
• VisitScotland and the clubs responsible for the golf courses included in the Golf Perthshire passes will not be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred by those participating in the scheme.