1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and the immediate families of VisitScotland, Mountain Warehouse, Outdoor Capital, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants must be over 18 to take part and to be awarded the prize.
4. Draw closes 01.09.13.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. To enter, simply register your details.
7. All entries received will be entered into the prize draw to win: 1 x 3-night stay for maximum of 4 people at Burnlea House; half day safari for up to 4 people with Wild West, a high wire adventure for up to 4 people at Nevis Range; a gondola ride for up to 4 people at Nevis Range; a guided walk with Abacus Mountain Guides for up to 4 people and a cruise with Crannog Cruises for up to 4 people.
8. The prize also includes £100 maximum travel allowance in total. Travel allowance will be paid once the prize-winner provides full receipts. Amount payable will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will be to a maximum of £100 in total.
9. The prize is subject to availability and must be taken in full by 20.06.14.
10. The prize does not include any travel insurance, meals or related living expenses. All travel and accommodation are at winners and travel companions risk. Taxes, fuel surcharge, meals, gratuities, travel upgrades or any other expenses not specifically listed in these Terms and Conditions are the responsibility of the winner.
11. Winner and travel companion(s) must travel on the same itinerary. Travel companions must be 18 or over, unless the winner is their parent or legal guardian. The Promoter is not liable for delays, cancellations or unforeseen events related to travel. Winner and travel companions will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification and compliance with all travel and health requirements relating to acceptance and use of the prize package and must have no impediment to entering Scotland. The Promoter will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
12. All elements of prize package are non-transferrable, are subject to date availability, subject to change, are weather dependant and are subject to all prize fund provider standard operator terms and conditions, which can be found by contacting each prize provider as detailed above in 7.
13. The prize is as stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances out with its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
14. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received by and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If a winner does not respond within 28 days of first notification attempt, if any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these prize draw rules and requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
16. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
17. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
18. By participating, and insofar as is permitted by law, entrants, winner and travel companions agree to release and hold harmless VisitScotland, Mountain Warehouse, Outdoor Capital, Wild West, Nevis Range, Abacus Mountain Guides, Crannog Cruises and Burnlea House and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the prize draw, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize draw related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Promoter VisitScotland, Mountain Warehouse, Outdoor Capital, Wild West, Nevis Range, Abacus Mountain Guides, Crannog Cruises and Burnlea House and their respective affiliates, agents, successors, employees, officers, directors and assigns are not responsible if any portion of the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, Acts of War, natural disasters, weather or terrorism.
19. For name and county of prize winner, send an SAE to VisitScotland Mountain Warehouse, Ocean Point One, 94 Ocean Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH after 01.11.13.
20. Prize winner will not be required to participate in publicity.
21. Further offers may be made to you by VisitScotland, Mountain Warehouse, Outdoor Capital and the other companies who have provided the prize. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt-out option on the entry form.
22. The prize draw is governed exclusively by the laws of Scotland, which shall be exclusively applicable to any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these rules. Scottish courts shall have sole jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this prize draw provided that such exclusivity does not apply to legal actions initiated or brought by the Promoter.
Promoter: VisitScotland, Edinburgh EH6 6JH