Ithaca House is an attractive ground floor property with a small landscaped back garden which allows direct access to a lovely sandy beach. Beautiful views and spectacular sunsets over the West Bay may be observed from the conservatory.
The seafront location is quiet and yet only a few minutes' walk from the bustling high street and a wide selection of interesting shops. There are numerous restaurants to suit all tastes.
Ithaca House provides a great base for visitors wishing to explore East Lothian and Midlothian or just to enjoy the ever-changing sea views from the comfort of the conservatory.
* The house is comfortable and centrally heated
* The living accommodation comprises a large modern kitchen/diner to the front equipped with an electric oven and hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
* The lounge and conservatory are at the rear overlooking the bay, perfect for enjoying the beautiful views no matter what the weather!
* The modern tiled shower room has a large walk-in shower enclosure, wash-hand basin and wc and there is a separate cloakroom with wc
* There are two spacious bedrooms; one family room with a double and a single bed and one twin room. Duvets and bedlinen are provided
* In the high season letting is on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday. During the winter months short breaks (min. 3 nights) may be possible depending on availability.
* Pets are not permitted and the house has a
No Smoking policy.
East Lothian is an ideal holiday destination providing numerous activities and interesting places to visit.
North Berwick, itself, offers a wide range of sports facilities including an indoor sports centre with a swimming pool. The town is particularly noted for its links golf, tennis and sailing, all of which are easily accessible from Ithaca House.
The Sea Bird Centre is a very popular attraction and many visitors enjoy the boat trip around the Bass rock which boasts the largest Gannet population in Europe.
Ithaca House is a short walk from the railway station. With the journey to Edinburgh Waverly station taking only 35 minutes, you can enjoy the sights and attractions of Edinburgh whilst being able to come home to the beautiful and picturesque views afforded at Ithaca House.
Trains run at regular intervals and the bus stop is also within easy walking distance.
Please connect owner direct.