Play Perthshire’s courses and make real savings with one of the region’s two great value golf passes.
Play Perthshire’s courses and make real savings with one of the region’s two great value golf passes. Enjoy relaxing and unhurried 'village golf' with the Golf Perthshire (9-hole) Pass. Suitable for all, including family groups or those who are short of time, the pass can be used on 13 superb nine-hole layouts. This pass offers a days play (i.e. up to 27 holes per course per day) and represents fantastic value at £70 for five days and £45 for three days.
All you need to know at a glance:
• Golf Perthshire (9-hole) 3-day £45 and 5-day £70.
• Participating courses: Alyth - Leitfie Links, Blair Atholl, Blairgowrie - Wee, Comrie, Crieff - Dornock, Dunning, Glenshee - Dalmunzie, Kenmore - Mains of Taymouth, Killin, Milnathort, Muthill, St Fillans and Strathtay. Play restrictions may apply at some courses.
• Golf passes are valid from 1 April-31 October 2015, 7 days a week, subject to availability – although please note, due to Ryder Cup commitments, some courses will have more limited availability.
• Maximum 54 holes to be played on any one 9-hole course.
• Please book tee times in advance.
• Courses may be unavailable on days of local competitions or events.
• Passes are not transferable in time or from golfer to golfer.
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed for anything other than a round of golf.
How to buy your Perthshire golf passes:
• Buy online at www.visitscotland.com/perthshire-golfpass. When booking, enter the date from which you would like your pass to become valid as the 'requirement date' and ensure you apply the appropriate postage charges.
• Once you arrive in Perthshire you can purchase your golf passes at any VisitScotland Information Centre or participating golf club. If you require further information on the passes meantime please phone Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010.
Other points to consider:
• Please observe the rules of etiquette at each club.
• Please note that some courses move on to temporary greens during October for essential maintenance.
• We strongly advise that individuals participating should make their own insurance arrangements, as NO REFUNDS will be given.
• In the event of bad weather forcing the closure of all participating courses, please contact Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010 for further guidance.
• Should you lose your golf pass either before or during your visit, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price at the time of re-issue.
• VisitScotland and the clubs responsible for the golf courses included in the Golf Perthshire passes will not be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred by those participating in the scheme.
Perthshire's other great value golf pass is the Golf Perthshire (18-hole) £5 Voucher Booklet.