The Gateway to Golf Pass is your passport to great value golf on a choice of 26 Dumfries & Galloway golf courses.
The Gateway to Golf Pass is your passport to great value golf on a choice of 26 Dumfries & Galloway golf courses. With your pass you can also choose to focus on one of the region's three golf trails - the Tiger Trail, the Challenge Trail or the Little Gems Trail - which have been devised with golfing ability, time and budget in mind, or you can mix and match the trails to suit your desired itinerary and course preferences.
Brighouse Bay; Castle Douglas; Colvend; Craigieknowes; The Crichton; Dalbeattie; Dumfries & County; Dumfries & Galloway; The Dumfriesshire Golf Centre; Gatehouse of Fleet; Kirkcudbright; Langholm; Lochmaben; Lockerbie; Moffat; New Galloway; Newton Stewart; Portpatrick (Dunskey & Dinvin); Powfoot; St Medan; Solway Links; Southerness; Stranraer; Thornhill; Tongland; and Wigtownshire County.
All you need to know at a glance:
• The Gateway to Golf 3-round pass from £80 (valid for five consecutive days). Simply select your three courses, one of which can be a Tiger Trail course.
• The Gateway to Golf 6-round pass from £120 (valid for five consecutive days). Enjoy up to six rounds of golf on any of the 26 participating courses.
• Pass is valid from 1 April – 31 October 2014.
• Maximum 36 holes to be played on any one course (except Southerness which is 18 holes).
• Please book tee times in advance.
• Courses may be unavailable on days of local competitions or events.
• Latest tee-off time is 4pm.
• Passes are not transferable in time or from golfer to golfer.
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed for anything other than a round of golf.
How to buy your Gateway to Golf Pass:
• Phone 01387 245566 and pay for your pass by credit/debit card. We accept Switch, Visa and Mastercard (unfortunately we cannot accept cheques).
• Once you arrive in Dumfries & Galloway you can purchase a Gateway to Golf Pass at any VisitScotland Information Centre.
Supplements per round - additional supplements are charged at the following courses:
• Powfoot, Dumfries & County and Dumfries & Galloway: £5 (per round).
• Southerness: £15 (per round).
Other points to consider:
• Please observe the rules of etiquette at each club.
• Please note that some courses move on to temporary greens during October for essential maintenance.
• We strongly advise that individuals participating should make their own insurance arrangements, as NO REFUNDS will be given.
• In the event of bad weather forcing the closure of all participating courses, VisitScotland may be able to make partial refunds for unused vouchers.
• Should you lose your golf pass either before or during your visit, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price at the time of re-issue.
• VisitScotland and the clubs responsible for the golf courses included in the Gateway to Golf Pass will not be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred by those participating in the scheme.