Our interactive Scotch Whisky Tour is a fun experience for all the family.
Take a barrel ride as you actually become part of the whisky making process. Experience for yourself the varying aromas of our regional whiskies and enjoy a special tutored nosing and tasting of your dram within The World's largest collection of Scotch Whisky.
• Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch Whisky
• See the World's largest collection of Scotch Whisky
• Introduction to the aromas in Whisky
• A dram of Scotch Malt Whisky (Irn Bru for under 18s)
• Whisky tasting glass to take away (Over 18s only)
• Audio guide available in 15 languages
• Amber Restaurant, coffee shop, whisky bar with over 390 whiskies, Scotch Whisky and Gift shop
How To Book
You can book online by clicking on the 'Book' button on this page. If you require any assistance with your booking, our professional, friendly team of experts are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
The Scotch Whisky Experience
Visitors can also relax in our award-winning Amber Restaurant. Guests can enjoy a Taste of Scotland menu with a fantastic selection of Scottish produce. The restaurant can cater for a quick coffee and cake or a lovely 3 course traditional lunch - the choice is yours.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
• If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmation.
• Tickets are non-refundable
• Please note tasting is only open to those over the age of 18
• Tour last approx. 1 hour