This Island Retreat is in a stunning location, overlooking the South Harbour of Scalpay and The Minch. It is the ideal place for a quiet, relaxing holiday and it has excellent walks, wildlife and sea/loch fishing.
*The view from the house is beautiful and it is situated very close to the rugged coastline of Scalpay. The local ferry that connects to the mainland of Scotland can be seen from the windows. There is a local shop and cafe run by the community and also a Post Office. Off the Island there are beautiful, unspoiled beaches in South Harris which are renowned for their scenic views.
* The house has 3 large bedrooms and can sleep 6-7 people.
*There is a travel cot and high-chair for babies.
* Towels and bedding are provided.
* There is a private garden where people can enjoy the view.
* Complimentary bread and milk is provided to start the holiday off .
* Please do not hesitate to call and we will be pleased to help with any further enquiries