We offer a warm and friendly welcome at our comfortable and stylish recently upgraded town house in the coastal town of Eyemouth. We are a short walk from the busy harbour, beach and town centre, and only a 50 minute drive from Edinburgh.
Allan Bank is a Victorian town house situated in a quiet conservation area in the coastal town of Eyemouth. Marilyn and Archie provide a warm welcome at Allan Bank which provides
- Recently upgraded, high quality, stylish B&B accommodation in Eyemouth
- 3 comfortable ensuite bedrooms; 2 double and 1 twin/super kingsize
- A short walk from the coastal path, town centre and busy harbour
- Free WiFi Access, hospitality tray, complimentary toiletries, flat screen freeview TV, hairdryer and information folder
- A varied breakfast menu using local, free range and organic produce wherever possible, catering for all diets without fuss
- Separate pleasant dining room/sitting room for use by guests with reading material
- Will suit walkers, golfers, divers, anglers and those just wishing to enjoy the area.
- Within walking distance of cafes, restaurants and leisure facilities
Things to do in Eyemouth include a spectacular coastal walk from Eyemouth to St Abbs/St Abbs Head. Exploring the voluntary marine reserve, boat trips from the harbour, and there are a number of museums in the town which map its interesting history.
Eyemouth is an ideal location for exploring the Scottish Borders countryside with its many stately homes and the Northumberland coastline with its castles and beautiful beaches. Lindisfarne is only a 20 minutes drive from Eyemouth. We are situated 8 miles north of the historic town of Berwick upon Tweed with a regular bus service from the town connecting east coast services in Berwick to Edinburgh and Newcastle.