Apartment 39 Lothian House is a tastefully modernised luxury city centre Four Star Self-Catering holiday property. Offering comfortable accommodation for 1-2 people + baby.
Lothian House is an historic Art-Deco Listed building, with unique decorative historic panels on the facade. It features large windows and unusually shaped rooms. It has a security system with entryphone and intercom, lift (elevator) access.
You can book Apartment 39 Lothian House with confidence:
- We have 2 luxury Four Star Self-Catering apartments, right in the city centre
- We provide a personal service & friendly welcome
- We pay detailed attention to cleanliness and presentation
- We are members of the Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers and the Tourist Boards
- We have 15 years experience accommodating visitors to Edinburgh, receiving annual Four Star awards every year
- Our visitor's books and this website's Guestbook are full of comments from happy guests, many have become our regular visitors
The Edinburgh International Conference Centre is just across the street. Tourist attractions, theatres, galleries, cinemas, shopping, restaurants, pubs, clubs and parking are all within easy walking distance. Shops, including a Sainsbury's supermarket and the new Odeon cinema, are conveniently at street level of Lothian House.
Guests also have free use of the Lothian House private Leisure Complex's pool, sauna & gym.