Welcome to Avalon
Did you know that 'Avalon' is the name of the paradise island where King Arthur sought refuge after his final battle. This generous family home has come to suit its name as you will find yourself relaxed immediately upon arrival. The house caters for large and small groups and boasts stunning views from all rooms throughout. With beautiful Ben Gullion literally on your back doorstep and Campbeltown Loch views found at the front of the property you can't help but feel like you are on holiday.
The house was built in the 1980's and has recently been renovated to suit the short term rental market. The property comprises the following -
- Entrance Hallway
- Small Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Utility Room with Washing/Drying Facilities
- Comfortable Lounge with open fire place (Logs/Coal can be requested at time of booking for additional fee)
- Dining Room with patio doors opening to the front of the property
- Conservatory with doors opening to secluded outdoor seating area
- Double Bedroom for guests who would prefer not to use the stairs
- Large family sized bathroom with corner bath, jacuzzi and seperate shower
- 3 bedrooms (Bedroom No. 2 Master with en suite, Bedroom No.3 has 2 single beds and Bedroom No. 4 has both a double and bunk beds) In total Avalon can sleep 10 people comfortably.
Avalon boasts a prime position on Ardnacraig Avenue, a quiet residential area with plenty of green space for children to play close to the house. A driveway has recently been installed at the front of the property so the parking of one or more vehicles is very convenient.
Guests have the option of relaxing at both the front and rear of the property with well kept gardens found at both.
Avalon is situated about a 10 minute walk from Campbeltown's town centre. Where you will find an abundance of amenities including state of the art leisure centre, cinema, reataurants, shops, local crafts shops and an art gallery. A short distance outside of town and you can explore the beautiful beaches Kintyre has to offer and if outdoor sports are your thing then Kintyre can offer you fantastic golf courses with welcoming club houses. The local surf school regularly holds lessons at the world renowned Westport Beach and with ferry and bus links to all corners of the beautiful peninsula you won't find yourself ever looking for something to do. And after a long day exploring the local attractions Avalon can offer you a warm welcome home for the duration of your stay.
- Local Information File with hints, tips and recommendations of local attractions provided.