Blairgowrie Holiday Park is the perfect location for your touring caravan or motorhome. Or relax in style in one of our luxurious, Thistle Awarded, two and three bedroom caravan holiday homes.
The landscaped grounds of the holiday park create a quiet, relaxing retreat for your holiday. We welcome touring caravans and motor homes for nightly stopovers, weekly holidays or for the entire summer season. Our numbered pitches are supplied with 10 amp electricity and our heated amenities include toilets, showers, dish-washing and laundry facilities. Rest assured - we are family-run parks committed to maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and top quality service for our guests in secure and pleasant surroundings.
Our luxurious caravan holiday homes have full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable, relaxed and carefree holiday for you and your family while you are assured of excellent facilities
Sorry we no longer accept tents at Blairgowrie Holiday Park.
- 2013 summer season touring pitches - Limited Availability!.
For more information and prices please contact us on 01250 876666.
For all our current special offers please see the ‘Special offers’ menu or visit us online at www.holiday-parks.co.uk
Holiday Homes Sales
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own holiday home? At Blairgowrie we can make your dreams come true with both caravans and lodges available for sale. Please call us on 01250 876666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Explore the area...
- Glenshee, Scotlands largest ski area with 20 lifts and 36 runs being only a 40 minute drive away from Blairgowrie Holiday Park.
- Championship Golf Courses within a 5 mile radious - The famous Rosemount & Lansdowne Golf Courses in Blairgowrie itself, also Alyth, Glenisla and Strathmore in Alyth. The Home of Golf, 'St Andrews' is only a 45 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
- Fishing - salmon and trout fishing in the River Ericht which flows through the town of Blairgowrie. Also, trout fishing on the River Ardle which flows through our sister park Corriefodly Holiday Park, only 10 minute drive from Blairgowrie.
- Also in the area, there is fishing in the River Isla, Blackwater and in the hill lochs in the Glen Shee area.
- The Cateran Trail. A long distance circular walking route through the scenic Perthshire and Angus glens.The Route begins and ends at the old market town of Blairgowrie.
- Blairgowrie Town Centre is onyl a 10-15 minute walk from the park.
- Perth and Dundee are only a short drive away.
Season: We are open all year (Including Christmas & New Year)
Enjoy Our Other Holiday Parks
- Lomond Woods Holiday Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond
- Deeside Holiday Park, Maryculter, Aberdeen
- Corriefodly Holiday Park, Bridge of Cally, Perthshire
- Balgair Castle Holiday Park, Fintry, Stirlingshire
How to book
Call the Reservations Team daily between 9am and 5pm on 01250 876666
Book online at www.holiday-parks.co.uk
Join us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/HolidayParksScotland
Follow us on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/HolidayPrks