Situated in the heart of Speyside, "Brackla" Bed and Breakfast is a short walk from the majestic River Spey. Being only half a mile from the famous Speyside Way we are an ideal stopping point for an overnight stay.
In the heart of Speyside, Brackla Bed and Breakfast is within walking distance from the mouth of the River Spey, popular with salmon fishing and home of the world renowned Whale and Dolphin Centre. Being only half a mile away from the famous Speyside Way we are an ideal stopping point for an overnight stay. Local attractions include:
- Fantastic golf courses nearby
- Heart of malt whisky country
- Baxters of Speyside visitor centre
- Plentiful wildlife to be seen including ospreys fishing at the mouth of the River Spey
- Boat trips from the local town of Buckie
- Johnstons of Elgin