Caberfeidh Log Cabin is situated in a lovely quiet location close to the River Spey in Aviemore. It is in its own garden of mature pines and benefits from an elevated location.
This cosy 2 bedroom self-catering Log Cabin is within a 10 minute walk of the centre of the village and is a perfect base for exploring all that the Cairngorms National Park has to offer.
• One and a half storey solid Log Cabin constructed from wood blocks and pine finished throughout
• Accommodates 4 adults
• A small double bedroom
• A twin bedroom which is accessed by a spiral staircase with additional guest bed
• Large verandah and upstairs balcony
• Open plan kitchen/living area with breakfast bar
• Electric heaters throughout
• TV/dvd with freeview
• Kitchen with hob, combination microwave, cooker, dishwasher, fridge with small freezer box
• Shower room
• Linen and hand towels provided
• Off-road parking at road level
• No smoking inside the cabin please
There are many shops, restaurants, activities and attractions within walking distance or a short drive from the Log Cabin.
The tariff is from £320 per week and £185 per weekend.