Dalhousie Castle Hotel and Spa - a magnificent 13th century fortress set within acres of wooded parkland on the picturesque banks of the River Esk. From the moment you arrive at Dalhousie Castle a warm Scottish welcome awaits you.
14 are historically themed and 5 are situated in the nearby lodge. Facilities include The Dungeon Restaurant, The Library Bar, Falconry Bar open every day, 5 Classical Function Rooms, Private Chapel and The Orangery.
The hotel boasts the first thermal Hydro Spa of its kind in Scotland - "Aqueous."
Dalhousie Castle has recently opened The Cedar Room, a newly refurbished executive meeting room, accommodating up to 12 executives for a boardroom style meeting.
This highly impressive and inspiring conference room features the latest technology with a 42 inch Plasma Screen, as well as the more traditional luxuries associated with the Castle, such as the wood panelled walls. It also overlooks the magnificent ancient Cedar trees on the Castles' East Lawns.
* Luxury Wood Panelled Boardroom
* Tranquil Setting with Stunning Views
* State of the art equipment including 42inc Plasma Screen with Direct laptop connection
* Ideal for Executive Meeting for up to 12 Delegates
* Extensive Car Parking facilities
* Edinburgh City - 7 miles & Edinburgh Airport - 14 miles