At Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park, there's so much on offer. Just a few steps from the park are the legendary white sands of Embo beach and miles of unspoilt coast and countryside.
Besides being voted the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ at the British Travel Awards 2013, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent over £30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame Holiday Park is set by the famous white sands of Embo beach and is located in a superb location for exploring The Highlands. Whether you want to enjoy a splash in the heated indoor pool, a round of crazy golf or for those lucky enough, catch a glimpse of bottlenose dolphins across the Dornoch Firth, there’s something for everyone.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in Grannie Mac’s entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool, spa bath, solarium and sauna.
* Boston Restaurant serving delicious meals – with lounge, conservatory and alfresco dining area.
* Grannie Mac’s Bar & Boston Bar with big screen TV.
* Open plan reception with, glass double doors and disability access.
* Adventure play area located on the sand with zip wire, swings and slides.
* Tennis and basketball courts.
* Nine hole crazy golf.
* Mini ten-pin bowling, amusements and pool table.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Grannie’s Heilan’ Hame also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.