The Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes hotel is part of a brand which is renowned for offering convenient locations throughout the world and competitive rates for both business and leisure travellers.
The Holiday Inn brand family has undergone a global relaunch and this hotel is no exception with a newly refurbished contemporary Bar and Lounge area. The newly implemented Express Start® Breakfast bar serves all our guests with our complimentary continental buffet breakfast which now includes selected hot items.
The hotel has a total of 49 rooms and one ground floor Conference Room. Within a 25 mile radius of the hotel, just a short drive takes you to the historic and picturesque towns of Cupar, St Andrews and Dunfermline. There are also the nearby quaint fishing villages of The East Neuk centred on Anstruther and medieval Falkland with its Royal Palace.
You can walk to Glenrothes town centre, only a few minutes away, here you will find shopping and usual services including the main bus station affording frequent connections across Fife as well as to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and Dundee. Glenrothes's two railway stations situated in the neighbourhoods of Thornton and Markinch are just a few minutes drive.
- Free Car Parking
- Complimentary Inclusive Breakfast with selected hot beverages
- Family Pub and Restaurant right next door
- Room options of Double, Family (for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 18 at no extra charge), Twin and Wheelchair Accessible bedrooms available
- Power Showers in every room
- Ironing Facilities available
- LCD Flat Screen with multiple freeview channels
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Hairdryer in every room
- On Site Conference Room starting from just £65 inclusive of complimentary tea, coffee and wi-fi
- Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Sofa Bed and Cots available on request