Welcome to Inches in Drymen - a pet friendly, home from home. In a picturesque Scottish Village. Sleeps 10.
Come and unwind and be active with friends and family
The house offers you:
• 4 bedrooms: 2 double, 1 twin + travel bed, 1 triple.
• Ideal for two families or one family with grandparents or eight adults
• South facing with a southerly deck for summer dining
• Secluded one acre garden with mini woods
The village and environs offer you:
• National Park scenery
• Access within minutes to restaurants and bars, leisure centre, pool Gallery,Tennis courts , two golf courses and bike hire
• Walking: Connich Hill, Ben Lomond, Forestry, local Drymen walks
• Boat trips, sailing, windsurfing or water skiing on Loch Lomond 4 miles
What Our Guests say
"We had a really good week in Drymen. Inches is bright and filled with sunshine . The house comfortably accommodated grandparents, parents and three children. The children just wanted to explore the magical garden. The adults enjoyed the restaurants in the village and the joy of being able to walk to them."
Mrs Campbell, Hampshire
"Thanks for a great week. We spent most of it down on the beaches at Loch Lomond ,walking on the hills and moors with our friends".... and going to the pubs in the evenings! We really did unwind and be active. Thank you."
George and Lucy Grant, Aberdeenshire
"This has been such a lovely house to come to before my niece's wedding. We had many family meals in the lovely kitchen and sat on the deck watching the sun go down."
Sally Green, London
"Great palce for our annual girlie weekend! Thanks"
Marissa Glen, Manchester
Inches is situated on the road to Loch Lomond within the village of Drymen.
A car is desirable but it is possible to walk to:
• Bars, Restaurants, 2 Hotels
• The Buchanan Club Leisure Centre and pool
• Tennis courts (available to Inches Guests), 2 Golf courses
• Library Butcher Grocer
• Art Gallery, Pottery
• Glasow 17 miles, Edinburgh 50 miles, Stirling 22 miles.