Sandstone, Westslate and Granite 4**** new modern, spacious beautifully finished, peaceful location, FREE WIFI,
10mins walk to town centre, Northlink Ferry, Bus stop, en-suite bedrooms, private parking, archaeological sites 10-15 mins drive
Our THREE stylish 4**** apartments are situated on the edge of the historic town of Stromness
For best price and upto date availability, more photos and information
Log on to our website www.accommodationorkney.co.uk
or click on the link above, email or telephone.
Email - email@example.com
01856 851234 / 07885 145 549
(If your dates don’t come up as unavailable call us as we may still be able to help you)
Friday or Saturday check-in on a weekly basis in high season.
Out of the main season, special offers, short breaks
Discount rates for consecutive weeks are available, with ANY check–in day.
SANDSTONE – 1 x double bedroom spacious bright and sunny Apartment
WESTSLATE - spacious master king bedroom, and twin bedroom both with en-suite
Sleeps 4 + 1.
GRANITE – 1 x double bedroom and 1 x twin bedroom, large walk-in shower,
· FREE unlimited Wi-Fi
· 4**** Visit scotland
· Bright and airy with views down Scapa Flow,over Orphir hills or over farm land.
· Spacious open plan kitchen, dining / living room,chic high gloss cream fitted kitchen,modern appliances,Denby crockery and ambient lighting.
· TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod docking station, clock radio.
· Open plan living room with cosy cream sofa and leather chairs, scattered cushions
· Selection of Orkney books,maps and information guides to browse through at your leisure
· Oak or glass tables with leather chairs for dining
· Underfloor central heating throughout and cosy cream wool carpets in the bedrooms.
· Bathroom and en-suites all have power showers, tiled floors, sharp white and chrome sanitary wear and heated towel rails.
· Large open area garden grass with trees and farmland around, washing line.
· Westslate guests can sit and relax outside in the evening with a glass of orkneywine or one of Orkney's famous malt whiskys from Highlandpark or Scapa Distillery in the secluded 'suntrap' paved area with wooden furnitur
· All to a high standard with oak doors, finishing’s and ambient lighting to help you relax and enjoy the peace and quiet in an ideal location.
· Selfcateringorkney all 3 apartments are self-contained and all on the flat, each with their own private entrance (only one step up to the door) and ample private parking.
· Sleeping a total of 10 +1 makes it ideal for family's or friends holiday together, but still with the luxury of your own house at the end of a busy days sightseeing.
· 10 mins walk to the Harbour where the Northlink Ferry docks, Cafés, Restaurants, Shops, Pubs, PierArtsCentre, Museum, Bus stop, and StromnessTourist information centre.
· There is so much to see and do, right on your doorstep. Innertown Self-catering offers close proximity (10-15 mins by car) to other areas of interest, such as world famous archaeological sites of Maeshowe,Ring of Brodgar,Skara Brae,Standing Stones of Stenness and the newly discovered dig at Ness of Brodgar – dated 800 years older than Stonehenge!
· Be amazed at the extensive species of birds including puffins, corncrakes and hen harriers and superb free trout fishing, with a choice of a different loch around every corner. There is a shed available to store bikes or fishing gear.
· We also have a cottage availble to let in Kirkwall
If you put in a date and it comes up not available for shorter breaks less than 1 week
or checking in any other day than a Saturday!
please call on 01856 851234 or 07885 145 549
as we may still be able to help you.