Lairdie Lows - Old Stables, Alyth, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, bordering Angus Glens and close to Cairngorm National Park.
STB 3* Purpose built courtyard self catering holiday homes sleep 4 in two bedrooms.
This area was originally farmed by the Laird Lowe, hence the name.
Facilities include: -
- Living Room with freeviewr TV
- 2 bedrooms, one twin / Queen size bed. Adjacent bathroom with shower toilet and wash basin etc.
- Second twin bedded room has en-suite WC / shower room both with quality Dorma co-ordinated décor and bedding.
Bathroom - spa bath, shower, shaver point..
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, gas hob, electric oven, washer-drier and microwave.
Denby crockery and crystal glasses.
- Gas central heating.
- Welcome tray, bed linen and towels included.
- Patio, garden furniture, barbecue area and private parking.
- Locked storage available
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking in the apartment.
This accommodation is cleaned and serviced after each let.
No charge is made for cleaning therefore it's requested that you leave the house as you find it.
You may elect to pay a final cleaning charge of £40.00. Please indicate on booking.
Category 3 - Ground floor access for residents with mobility difficulties