Morag's Lodge Loch Ness - the hub of the Great Glen.
Highland Hospitality at its Best!!
WINNER - 'Best Self-Serve Accommodation 2012' Visit Scotland Thistle Awards
WINNER - 'Best Self-Serve Accommodation 2012' Highlands and Islands Tourism Awards
WINNER - 'Team of the Year 2011' Hospitality Assured: Business Excellence Awards
We have has everything you need for a great stay in the heart of the Highlands:
- Visit Scotland 4-Star facilities
- Twins, doubles, 4- and 6- bed dorms, family rooms (most en-suite)
- Ideal for Independent travellers and walkers on the Great Glen Way
- Lively Bar with open fire and regular live music
- Friendly, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
- Breakfast, packed lunches and evening meals available
- Linen Included in price
- Free wi-fi
- Self-catering kitchen and dining room
- Drying room
- Bike hire and secure cycle storage
Whatever you like doing, our friendly and active team can offer advice on things to do. From visiting castles to local walks and cycle routes, the Great Glen has plenty to keep you occupied.