Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park is situated in one of Scotland's most glorious locations, nestled between the sand dunes of Nairn East beach, the marina and a championship golf course.
Besides being voted the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ at the British Travel Awards 2013, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent over £30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park has a superb setting, nestled between the fine white sand dunes of Nairn East Beach, a championship golf course and a beautiful marina. So you might want to bring your clubs, along with beach balls, buckets and spades and keep you camera close in case you spot the resident Moray Firth dolphins!
Awards: 3 Star Very Good Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Drifter’s family entertainment suite.
* Heated indoor pool with toddler’s pool, sauna and solarium.
* Children’s Splash Pool.
* Newly refurbished Spelding’s Restaurant & Lounge Bar with glass front and marina views.
* Drifter’s Bar.
* Pizza Parlour.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with slide, swings, climbing areas and ‘skate ride’.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.