The guest wing of this much admired ancestral home is set within 2 acres of garden in the heart of golfing country, close to blue flag beaches and commanding panormic views over the Firth of Forth.
Northfield, in the East Neuk of Fife is ideally located for golfing, walking, bike/horse riding, sightseeing or just a leisurely holiday. The house built in 1905 has been in the same family since 1911 and has recently been extensively renovated to present day standards. The house sits in two acres of garden with wooded walks and commands excellent views across the Firth of Forth from Dunbar to Edinburgh. Charleton Golf course is adjacent to the house and there are established equestrian centres within walking distance. The village of Colinsburgh, founded by Colin the 3rd Earl of Crawford for his disbanded troops in 1682, is a quarter of a mile away and has amongst other facilites, a shop with award winning pies and two pubs with food within easy crawling distance back to Northfield!
The villages of Elie and Kilconquhar are both close by as are several blue flag beaches. Northfield is a convenient base from which to visit places such as the famous old town of St Andrews, Edinburgh, Dundee and many other places.