Ravensdown is a modern stylish guest house run by David (Scottish) and Yoke (she is Dutch) offering excellent value quality bed and breakfast accommodation in central Edinburgh.
Ravensdown, a spacious Edwardian family house built in 1900, now a stylish modern guest house run by David (Scottish) and Yoka (Dutch), offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation in central Edinburgh. Ravensdown has spectacular views of the city skyline, Edinburgh castle and Arthur's Seat.
Situated on Ferry Road, 5 minutes walk from the Royal Botanic Garden, within easy access of Leith, Cannonmills, Broughton and Stockbridge, Fettes College, Western General Hospital and Warriston.
· Quality guest house offering bed and breakfast accommodation
· 3 star Scottish Tourist Board rating
· 7 spacious en suite rooms - B&B, holiday and business accommodation
· Choice of continental, Scottish or vegetarian breakfast
· Motor, gay and family friendly Edinburgh bed and breakfast
· Free wireless internet access, LCD free view TV
· Ample free parking available, locked rear garden bicycle and motorbike parking
· Ravensdown is on main bus route into Princes Street and Leith, 10 minute bus ride into the city (bus 21, 23, 27, 8 or 14), 5 minutes to Leith
· Convenient location for airport (20 minutes), train stations and major road routes into Edinburgh
· Walking distance to the Royal Botanic Garden. There are many golf courses nearby
· Tram, walking and cycle paths easily accessible to the city and beyond
· Dutch and English spoken
More detail at www.ravensdownhouse.com