Situated just steps away from the beach with views overlooking the beautiful Solway Firth and minutes away from a choice of fantastic attractions, this award-winning holiday park offers the perfect stay.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
There’s no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; a sea view park right next to the beach. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in the Sunset Showbar.
* New 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Soft play area, amusements and pool tables.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace.
* Sunset Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Southerness Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities. Or why not book your stay in the luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com for great savings on your next holiday.