Situated just steps away from the beach with views overlooking the beautiful Solway Firth and minutes away from a choice of fantastic attractions, this award-winning holiday park offers the perfect stay.
Besides being voted the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ at the British Travel Awards 2013, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent over £30 million across our 24 parks, with £11 million spent in 2014, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
There’s no better place to make a splash than Southerness Holiday Park; a sea view park right next to the beach. There’s loads to discover in glorious Dumfries and Galloway, from exploring the wild and rugged coastline to watching the spectacular sunset over the Solway Firth.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family entertainment in the Sunset Showbar.
* 25m indoor pool with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Soft play area, amusements and pool tables.
* Coast Bar & Kitchen serving delicious meals with a spacious outdoor terrace.
* Sunset Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Nature trail – keep an eye out for Scotland’s largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads!
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
New caravan holiday homes available for 2014! For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.com for great savings on your next holiday.
Southerness Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!