At Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, enjoy walks in the countryside and strolls around towns and villages such as Troon or Alloway.
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park is set in the glorious rolling Scottish countryside, close to 30 historic castles and miles of sandy beaches. What will you start with? A splash in the pool? A round of crazy golf or a day on the beach at Ayr? Only thing we’re short of at Sundrum Castle is hours in the day!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the Kintyre family entertainment venue.
* Indoor pool complex with flume and toddlers’ pool.
* Tam O’Shanter Restaurant & Lounge Bar and Kintyre entertainment club & bar.
* Fish & Chips takeaway.
* Nine hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with swings, slides, climbing area and ‘skate ride’.
* Sports programme and all weather sports court.
* Amusements, pool tables, darts and games room.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
We make group bookings easy. Book 5 or more holiday homes and benefit from your own groups advisor. They’ll make sure you all have a brilliant time and are there to help you plan every last detail – from catering arrangements and venue hire to parties and themed events.
Sundrum Castle Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.