Beautiful stone-built church building newly converted to exceptional standard.
All three apts have their own entrance, well proportioned rooms with a generous living area on the top floor. A stunning mix of traditional building, with the latest modern design, situated in the picturesque village of Finstown.
Special consideration was taken prior to the project commencement to ensure the design of the apartments made best possible use of this magnificent old church. the result is well proportioned rooms built to an exceptional standard.
The apartments are situated in the village of Finstown, 10 minutes from the Royal Burgh of Kirkwall and the town of Stromness. For visitors without their own transport, the apartments are situated on the main bus routes from Stromness and Kirkwall. The village of Finstown has two shops and a pub.
Walk through the door to any of the three apartments and the traditional stone church exterior belies the luxurious, modern interior.
Special features include:
- open plan design, from entrance into each apartment you can see from the ground floor to the top floor.
- lounge area in each apartment is based on the top floor allowing best views and best natural light. Special features of the lounge include exposed redwood beams and glass banister with open ceiling ties.
- bamboo flooring in lounge area and staircases
- church windows feature in all three apartments
-glass brick detail throughout
-inlaid lighting on windowsills and stairwells
- fully fitted kitchens with modern appliances
- tasteful, clean decor
-dividing wall between kitchen and vestibule/dining area is completely glass for greater sense of space and inclusion.
These luxurious modern self catering apartments have been designed and furnished to the highest specification and we hope after a stay with us, you will want to come back again and again.
OPEN ALL YEAR, checkout from 10am - 11am