The Manor House lies in a quiet position with magnificent views over Oban Bay, the adjacent islands and the hills of Morvern.
Of late Georgian architecture, the Manor House was built in 1780 as the principal residence of the Duke of Argyll's Oban Estate.
Today the Manor House is a hotel where great consideration has been taken to preserve the elegance of it's bygone days but provide up to date amenities. The dining room offers the ideal setting in which to enjoy well prepared meals from a daily changing menu with emphasis on fresh, local produce, such as fish from the Western Isles, game in season, Scottish Lamb and all things that go to make a good menu for which the A.A. has awarded us 1 rosette. The restaurant is open seven days for lunches and dinners; all meals are freshly and imaginatively prepared.