Refresh the mind and body at Tummel Valley Holiday Park. This woodland park is located by Loch Tummel in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands. Explore the surroundings of the Tay Forest, soak up the scenery or simply relax.
Besides winning awards in the ‘Best UK Park Operator’ category at the British Travel Awards for 3 years in a row, you’ll find lots of great reasons to stay with Parkdean. In fact, in the last three years alone we’ve spent £33 million across our 24 parks, with £12 million spent in 2013, to make sure your Parkdean holiday experience is the best ever!
Tummel Valley Holiday Park is a peaceful park set on the banks of the River Tummel. You’ll find peace and tranquillity at this beautiful woodland park in the heart of the Perthshire Highlands and can fill your days with exploring castles, climbing up mountainsides, cycling leafy lanes or just soaking up the scenic views. You’re free to enjoy the whole of the great outdoors at this park in the heart of the Tay Forest.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Fun-filled evening entertainment in the recently refurbished Riverside Entertainment Complex.
* Indoor swimming pool with children’s’ splash pool, tots’ sessions and water sports.
* Solarium and Sauna.
* Riverside Bar & Restaurant – refurbished with outdoor patio overlooking the river.
* All weather sports court.
* Eight hole crazy golf course.
* Adventure play area with slide and climbing areas.
* Nature trail.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Tummel Valley Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.Or why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2014 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit www.parkdean.com for great savings on your next holiday.