From £248 Per Person, you can enjoy a wonderful 2 night break in Edinburgh and tickets for the spectacular Edinburgh Military Tattoo in 2014.
To book call 0131 226 3133 or email email@example.com
Don’t miss the haunting sound of the massed pipes and drums of the 65th Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo which will take place from the 1 – 23 August against the magnificent backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
• 2 nights 3* accommodation at the Premier Inn Edinburgh, Lauriston Place
• Full Scottish breakfast every morning
• Official Military Tattoo Ticket in medium range sections 3 - 5, 12 - 14. Usually category 4
• Saturday ticket is for the 10.30pm performance, which includes the extended fireworks display
• Ticket for Edinburgh City Tour (hop on/ off) valid for a 24hr period
• Service and VAT
How To Book
You can check availability and book directly with Rabbie's Trail Burners Ltd who have their friendly team of experts waiting to assist you on 0131 226 3133 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Inn Edinburgh, Lauriston Place
A fantastic location in Edinburgh city centre. Just a short walk from the hotel you'll find the famous Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street Gardens, The Grassmarket, Grey Friar's Bobby, The Royal Mile, plus many more of the key attractions this city has to offer.
Premier Inn, Lauriston Place has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes.
1 mile from Waverley Train Station. Discounted Car parking is available at Riego Street or Castle Terrace (£12 per 24hrs - price subject to change) For more information please contact the hotel directly.
Rabbie's Terms & Conditions
Please refer to Rabbie's booking terms & conditions
To book call us on 0131 226 3133 or email email@example.com