Station House is situated in Sandilands, near The Royal Burgh of Lanark. Built in 1850, the former railway Station Master's house has been lovingly restored and extended. Station House offers idyllic Scottish scenery.
Eight beautiful self-catering cottages converted from 19th century mill buildings, which accommodate between two and five people. The cottages arch over the trail race of the mill, literally on the River Clyde