Caledonian Discovery have two large holiday barges that cruise the Caledonian Canal and Great Glen including Loch Ness in the Highlands of Scotland providing a unique holiday experience amidst superb Highland scenery.
You can have a holiday of gentle relaxation or fun and adventure, it's up to you.
There are up to 12 guests onboard in twin ensuite cabins. Food is fantastic, freshly prepared by our resident chef and all included.
During our week long cruises there are optional outdoor activities on offer including walking, cycling and canoeing and sailing. Each week we offer different types of cruise:
- Walk the Great Glen Cruise. Cover the 78 mile Coast to Coast Walk during your stay. No packing and unpacking as your accommodation home moves with you through the Glen. Daily mileage is 10 to 15 miles.
- Classic Cruise. Try a bit of everything. Walks, cycles, sailing and canoeing. There is always an instructor on hand to help.
- Moray Firth Wildlife Cruise. Go looking for dolphins and other wildlife. There's an expert onboard who will be there to help spot all the fantastic wildlife in the Great Glen.
- Music on a Classic Cruise. A Classic cruise with a resident musician to entertain, guests are welcome to bring their own instrument.
- Bike the Great Glen Cruise. This popular new option means a 3 night trip and the chance to cover the Coast to Coast route by bike.
- Highland Hill Walks - Different hills each day. Great for the experienced walker!
For up to date availability see www.caledonian-discovery.co.uk
Book online or telephone 01397 772167