A perfectly preserved time capsule of the distiller's art.
Built in 1898 to supply malt whisky for Wright and Greig's 'Roderick Dhu' blend. Audio-visual presentation and free audio guide. See and hear how whisky was made and sample a free dram.
Visitor centre and shop are all on ground level. Due to the many stairs, visitors using wheelchairs should visit only the ground floor levels. There is a picnic area within the grounds, although grassed areas can be soft.
The visitor centre has a multilingual presentation and an audio tour is available to all visitors.
Sound Loop: in the audio visual theatre and cash till area