Erskine Golf Club has stood on the banks of the River Clyde's estuary since it was founded in 1903. Measuring 6,372 yards it provides a subtle test of all facets of the game of golf.
With the banks of the Clyde so near, the course features two distinct terrains, the rolling lush countryside and mature sycamore, birch and elm trees of the first eight holes and last two holes, and the flat almost links-like ground of the middle stretch of the course. The design of the course allows very few blind shots and fairways are generous, however mature trees line almost every fairway and errant shots are easily punished.
Inland, 18 holes, 6,372 yards, SSS 70, Par 71