Play Perthshire’s courses and make real savings with one of the region’s two great value golf passes.
On sale from mid March 2015.
Play Perthshire’s courses and make real savings with one of the region’s two great value golf passes. The new Golf Perthshire (18-hole) voucher booklet costs £5 for a book of seven vouchers which each offer 25% discount off normal green fees from a choice of eighteen superb 18-hole courses.
All you need to know at a glance:
• Golf Perthshire (18-hole) £5 voucher booklet. Participating courses: Aberfeldy, Alyth, Auchterarder, Blairgowrie - Lansdowne, Craigie Hill, Crieff - Ferntower (NB 20% discount before 2pm; 25% discount after 2pm), Culcrieff, Dunkeld & Birnam, Glenisla, King James VI, Kinross - Bruce, Kinross - Montgomery, Muckhart, Murrayshall, Murrayshall - Lynedoch, Pitlochry (NB 20% discount before 2pm; 25% discount after 2pm), and Strathmore - Rannaleroch.
• All Golf Perthshire (18-hole) £5 voucher booklet participating courses are offering 25% discount off regular green fees but please note that this is only available at Crieff - Ferntower and Pitlochry after 2pm. Before 2pm a 20% discount is in operation.
• Golf passes are valid from 1 April - 31 December 2015, 7 days a week, subject to availability. When booking please ensure you apply the appropriate postage charges.
• Vouchers are valid for 14 days from the first day of use.
• Maximum 18 holes to be played on any one 18-hole course.
• Please book tee times in advance.
• Courses may be unavailable on days of local competitions or events.
• Vouchers are not transferable in time or from golfer to golfer.
• Vouchers cannot be redeemed for anything other than a round of golf.
How to buy your Perthshire golf passes:
• Buy online at www.visitscotland.com/perthshire-golfpass
• Details for all participating clubs can be found in the Perthshire golf guide and on www.visitscotland.com/perthshiregolf. If you are in need of assistance to book, contact Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010 - and pay for your golf passes by credit/debit card - or participating clubs for more details. We accept Switch, Visa and MasterCard (unfortunately we cannot accept cheques).
• Once you arrive in Perthshire you can purchase your golf passes at any VisitScotland Information Centre or participating golf club.
Other points to consider:
• Please observe the rules of etiquette at each club.
• Please note that some courses move on to temporary greens during October for essential maintenance.
• We strongly advise that individuals participating should make their own insurance arrangements, as NO REFUNDS will be given.
• In the event of bad weather forcing the closure of all participating courses, please contact Perthshire Adventure Line on 01887 829010 for further guidance.
• Should you lose your golf pass either before or during your visit, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price at the time of re-issue.
• VisitScotland and the clubs responsible for the golf courses included in the Golf Perthshire passes will not be held responsible for any loss or injury incurred by those participating in the scheme.
Perthshire's other great value golf pass is the Golf Perthshire (9-hole) Pass.