Open All year Round! Nae Limits provide the widest and the wildest choice of adventure and extreme sports within some of Scotland's most unique venues.
Half day adventure activities, multi-activity days, team building activity days, school groups or stags/hens, we are confident we have something for you.
Our adventure activities are unusual; challenging and exhilirating. Everyone is welcome - no need for prior experience or to be a bag of nerves. WHY CHOOSE NAE LIMITS?
Established purely through the love of the outdoors, our team thrive on the challenge of introducing you to some of the more adventurous and extreme pursuits available in Scotland. Nae Limits are the most established and innovative adventure centre in Scotland and here's another 6 reasons why you should choose Nae Limits:
- Nae Limits are the most centrally located outdoor centre in Scotland - approx 1 hour 30 from both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Nae Limits offer the widest choice of adventure activities in Scotland.
- Nae Limits employ and retain full-time staff all year round ensuring consistency in activity delivery and familiarity with the venues.
- Nae Limits have exclusivity to certain canyoning venues - no queues or bumping into crowds.
- Nae Limits have the highest quality centre facilities with male & femail changing facilities and on site parking.
- Nae Limits strictly control the number of clients on our trips. Smaller group sizes overall mean a better experience.
We specialise in water and land adventure activities such as whitewater rafting, canyoning, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting adventure tubing, and more. We also run bespoke team building activities and cater for children under 12 with our Wee Limits adventure activities. No prior experience is necessary - we can tailor the trip to all standards and expectations.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Free Parking On-site
Tuition/Coaching Hire available
From £35.00 per person