Open All year Round! Nae Limits provide the widest and the wildest choice of adventure and extreme sports within some of Scotland's most unique venues.
Half days, multi-activity days, team bonding or stags/hens, we are confident we have something for you.
Our activities are unusual; challenging and exhilirating. Everyone is welcome - no need for prior experience or to be a bag of nerves. WHY CHOOSE NAE LIMITS?
Established purely through the love of the outdoors, our team thrive on the challenge of introducing you to some of the more adventurous and extreme pursuits available in Scotland. Last year our hard work was rewarded when we won "Best Business in Tourism & Hospitality" - and we were chuffed to bits. Here's another 6 reasons why you should choose Nae Limits:
- NL are the most centrally located outdoor centre in Scotland.
- NL offer the widest choice of adventure/extreme sports in Scotland.
- NL employ and retain full-time staff all year round ensuring consistency in activity delivery and familiarity with the venues.
- NL have exclusivity to certain canyonning venues - no queues or bumping into crowds.
- NL have the highest quality centre facilities - no changing in car parks and tent.
- NL strictly control the number of clients on our trips. Smaller group sizes overall mean a better experience.
Our activities run from our centres in Dunkeld & Ballinluig (near Pitlochry). We specialise in land and water sports such as whitewater rafting, cliff jumping, canyonning, river bugging, spereing, abseiling, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, adventure tubing, duckies and a few more. No prior experience is necessary - we can tailor the trip to all standards and expectations.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Free Parking On-site
Tuition/Coaching Hire available
From £30.00 per person