Portavadie Marina is ideally located at the entrance to Loch Fyne to give access to some of the best sailing waters in the world. It is one of two marina's in Scotland with the Five Gold Anchors Award.
The 230 Gold Anchor winning fully serviced berths can accommodate vessels of all sizes up to 70ft with no restriction on draft and are accessed from the 3 metre walkway leading to generous 2.5m wide piers. Situated in the deepwater lagoon, there is no restriction on draft and the berths are accessible at all times of the tide. The lagoon is protected by two breakwaters and six concrete wave-attenuating pontoons.
Berth holders have access to a range of marina services including Wi-Fi, shop, fuel berth, electricity take off points and toilet and shower facilities.
The marina offers:
• 230 fully serviced floating pontoon berths with 240v power, water and lighting.
• Extra wide pontoons and walkways for safety.
• Ample space for day and overnight visitors.
• Fuel berth for marine diesel and petrol.
• 18 ton travel hoist and mobile crane.
• Service seven days a week.
• For further information visit the Portavadie Marina website.