18 holes 6440 yards par 72 SSS 71
Rolling parkland course within 1 mile of town centre, with magnificent views of Stirling Castle and the surrounding mountains.
Stirling Golf Club lies on a tilted slab of ancient volcanic lava in full view of the historic Stirling Castle. Once a favoured hunting ground of Scottish Monarchs, this ground has been known for centuries as 'The Kings Park'. The course was redesigned by the great Henry Cotton in 1966 and offers some of the finest views in Scotland, covering the Forth Valley and the local mountains of the Trossachs, a national park. The magnificent Stirling Castle dominates the whole scene. The club has been associated with some illustrious names such as Tom Morris Jnr who was appointed the club's first professional in 1873.