****PLEASE NOTE THAT EDINBURGH PASSES ARE ONLY VALID FOR USE UNTIL THE 31ST OF MARCH 2014****
See more with the Edinburgh Pass - the essential sightseeing pass for visitors to Edinburgh.
With some exciting new additions this year, it's better than ever. Visiting Scotland's capital city has never been easier. You can pre-plan your trip, experience quick and hassle-free entrance to a number of top attractions, and save money at the same time.
So whether you're into history, haunted tours, culture, nature or full on fun, the Edinburgh Pass is a must have for any city break in Edinburgh.
What's included in the Pass?
Entry to over 35 top attractions including Camera Obscura & World of Illusions, Edinburgh Dungeon, The Queen's Gallery (Palace of Holyroodhouse), Edinburgh Zoo and Cadies & Witchery Tours.
Return Airlink bus ticket from/to Edinburgh Airport
Comprehensive guidebook, listing all participating attractions and special offers, it also includes useful visitor information and area maps
Plenty of special offers for sightseeing tours, gift shops, and food and drink discounts.
How To Book
You can book online by clicking on the 'Book' button on this page. You can also check availability and book with our professional, friendly team of experts who are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
Customers need to print off their e-voucher and exchange it one of our two City Collection Points (Edinburgh Airport Visitor Information Centre or Edinburgh & Scotland Visitor Information Centre, 3 Princes Street).
New for 2013/14
Thistle Knights Tours - Historical Tour
Hear the history come alive! This walking tour takes in places like Greyfriars, Grassmarket and the Royal Mile where you can hear how Edinburgh became the city it is today.
New exhibition at Queen’s Gallery:
High Spirits: The Comic Art of Thomas Rowlandson (22nd November - 2nd March 2014)
New exhibition at the Scottish National Galleries:
The Scottish Colourist Series: JD Fergusson (7th Dec 2013 - 15th June 2014)
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmation.
- The Edinburgh Pass is valid for 1-, 2- or 3 consecutive days. It becomes active when it is first used and is valid for the calendar day or number of calendar days indicated on the card. Each Pass is valid per person and can be used any time up to 12 months from the date of purchase. To get the best use of their Pass, we recommend that customers start using the Pass in the morning.
- Some attractions, such as guided tours, boat trips require pre-booking. Staff at our Visitor Information Centre will be delighted to assist.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The Edinburgh Pass is only valid until the 31st of March 2014