See more with the Edinburgh Pass - the essential sightseeing pass for visitors to Edinburgh. With some exciting new additions this year, it's better than ever. Visiting Scotland's capital city has never been easier.
You can pre-plan your trip, experience quick and hassle-free entrance to a number of top attractions, and save money at the same time.
So whether you're into history, haunted tours, culture, nature or full on fun, the Edinburgh Pass is a must have for any city break in Edinburgh.
What's included in the Pass?
How To Book
You can check availability with our professional, friendly team of experts who are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email. Or you can book online by clicking on the 'Check Availability' button at the top of the page.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
Customers need to print off their e-voucher and exchange it one of our two City Collection Points (Edinburgh Airport Visitor Information Centre or Edinburgh & Scotland Visitor Information Centre, 3 Princes Street).
New for 2013/14
Thistle Knights Tours - Historical Tour.
Hear the history come alive! This walking tour takes in places like Greyfriars, Grassmarket and the Royal Mile where you can hear how Edinburgh became the city it is today.
3 New exhibitions at Queen’s Gallery
3 New exhibitions at Scottish National Galleries:
2 New exhibitions at National Museum of Scotland
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmat
- The Edinburgh Pass is valid for 1-, 2- or 3 consecutive days. It becomes active when it is first used and is valid for the calendar day or number of calendar days indicated on the card. Each Pass is valid per person and can be used any time up to 12 months from the date of purchase. To get the best use of their Pass, we recommend that customers start using the Pass in the morning.
- Some attractions, such as guided tours, boat trips require pre-booking. Staff at our Visitor Information Centre will be delighted to assist.
- Tickets are non-refundable
|Open All Year|
|2013-14 (01/04/2013 - 31/03/2014)|
* All rates are inclusive of VAT and subject to change
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|1 Day Adult Edinburgh Pass||£30.00 per ticket|
|1 Day Child Edinburgh Pass||£20.00 per ticket|
|2 Day Adult Edinburgh Pass||£40.00 per ticket|
|2 Day Child Edinburgh Pass||£25.00 per ticket|
|3 Day Adult Edinburgh Pass||£50.00 per ticket|
|3 Day Child Edinburgh Pass||£30.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Book online or call
Open Mon to Fri: 0900 - 1700
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
*Calls may be recorded
Please note that if you purchase your package/ticket/pass online between 4pm Friday and 9am Monday, you will not receive your final e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your package/ticket/pass without this confirmation.
Build your own itineraries by clicking the 'add to shortlist' button to add an item to your Itinerary basket.