A mighty fortress, the defender of the nation, and a world-famous visitor attraction – Edinburgh Castle has dominated the skyline for centuries.
Jump the queue with fast-track entry tickets to Scotland's number one visitor attraction - a fabulous day out and experience not to be missed.
1. The Honours of Scotland and Stone of Destiny
2. The Great Hall
3. Royal Palace
4. St Margaret’s Chapel
5. The Prisons of War
6. Mons Meg
7. The One O’clock Gun
8. The Scottish National War Memorial
9. Panoramic Views
How To Book
You can book online by clicking on the 'Book' button on this page. You can also check availability and book with our professional, friendly team of experts who are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
Fast Track Entry
- Voucher taken to Visitor Information (inside of the castle) and exchanged for Edinburgh Castle admission
- A guided tour is included in your ticket
- International audio tours are available for hire
- Souvenir guidebooks available for purchase
- Children’s trail available - ask for details
- Visitors who find the castle's steep inclines or steps difficult can take advantage of a courtesy vehicle
- The castle's three gift shops sell a wide range of high quality gifts, books and souvenirs
- The comfortable Redcoat Café and stylish Queen Anne Café offer two dining options
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmation.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Last entry is 1 hour before closing time