Tel: 0845 859 1006
Offering fantastic value for money, the Explorer Pass includes free access to 78 sites all over Scotland. Some of the included attractions are; Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, Urquhart Castle, The Border Abbeys, Fort George & Linlithgow Palace.
Explorer Pass Includes
- Free entry to all Historic Scotland properties - Click on the link at the bottom of the page to download a brochure with a full list of sites
- Free entry to any daytime events
- Free information pack
- 20% discount on audio guides at Edinburgh and Stirling Castles
By visiting just 2 of the 78 attractions you start to save money...
Example of savings offered:
Edinburgh Castle - £16
3 Day Adult Pass - £29
Urquhart Castle - £7.90
SAVING - £8.90
Stirling Castle - £14
Total Cost - £37.90
How to Book
You can check availability with our professional, friendly team of experts who are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email. Or you can book online by clicking on the 'Check Availability' button at the top of the page.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
Vouchers can only be exchanged at Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, Urquhart Castle or Glasgow Cathedral. Your voucher cannot be exchanged at any other Historic Scotland property.
The passes are valid for 3 Days (over 5 days) or 7 Days (over 14 days) On collecting your pass it will be validated accordingly (i.e. the 3 day over 5 day pass will be validated for 5 days and can be used on any 3 days within the 5 day validity period).
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmation.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- your voucher can be exchanged for the pass anytime between 1st April 2013 and 31st March 2014. Please note that vouchers will not be accepted before or after these dates.
- many of the sites open from 9.30am to 5.00pm but please check opening times.
- all Historic Scotland properties are closed on 25th & 26th December as well as 1st and 2nd January (Edinburgh, Stirling and Urquhart Castles may open on 1st and 2nd Jan – please call nearer the time to confirm times.)
|Open All Year|
|Historic Scotland Explorer Pass (01/04/2013 - 31/03/2014)|
* All rates are inclusive of VAT and subject to change
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|HS Explorer Pass 3 Day - Adult||£29.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 3 Day - Child||£17.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 3 Day - Concession||£24.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 3 Day - Family||£58.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 7 Day - Concession||£31.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 7 Day -Child||£22.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 7 Days - Adult||£38.00 per ticket|
|HS Explorer Pass 7 Days - Family||£76.00 per ticket|
Children 5-15 years
Concession - 60yrs+ and students in full time education with valid ID
Family (2 adults & up to 6 children (aged 5-15 yrs)
Book online or call
Open Mon to Fri: 0900 - 1700
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
*Calls may be recorded
Please note that if you purchase your package/ticket/pass online between 4pm Friday and 9am Monday, you will not receive your final e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your package/ticket/pass without this confirmation.