Tel: 0845 859 1006
With prices starting from £34 - The Scottish Heritage Pass offers fantastic value for money, allowing access to over 120 top historic attractions, including Edinburgh Castle, Falkland Palace, Traquair House, Stirling Castle and Culloden Battlefield
- 7 consecutive day pass
- free entry to all properties participating in the Scottish Heritage Pass (list of properties provided in the PDF document at the bottom of the page)
This pass is excellent value for money. An example of adult savings:
Edinburgh Castle £16
Culloden Battlefield £10.50
Falkland Palace £12
Hopetoun House £9.20
Mount Stuart £11
Stirling Castle £14
Urquhart Castle £7.90
Total Cost £80.60
7 Day Adult Pass costs £43
How to Book
You can check availability with our professional, friendly team of experts who are waiting to assist you on 0845 859 1006 or on email. Or you can book online by clicking on the 'Check Availability' button at the top of the page.
After booking we'll send you your booking confirmation/e- voucher.
- vouchers can only be exchanged at Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, Urquhart Castle or Glasgow Cathedral. Your voucher cannot be exchanged at any other property.
- your voucher can be exchanged for the pass anytime between 1 April and 31st October 2013. Please note that vouchers will not be accepted before or after these dates
- The Scottish Heritage Pass can be used between 1 April 2013 and 31st October 2013.
- the passes are valid for 7 consecutive days – on collecting your pass it will be validated for 7 days.
- opening and closing times vary from property to property – we recommend you check
- vouchers are non refundable and non-transferable
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- If you purchase your ticket online after 4pm Friday until 9am Monday, you will not receive your e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your ticket/pass without this confirmation.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- many of the sites open from 9.30am to 5.00pm but please check opening times.
|Scottish Heritage Pass 2013 (01/04/2013 - 31/10/2013)|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Scottish Heritage Pass - Adult||£43.00 per ticket|
|Scottish Heritage Pass - Child||£25.00 per ticket|
|Scottish Heritage Pass - Concession||£34.00 per ticket|
Adult (16-59 yrs)
Child (5-15 yrs)
*under 5s go free. Children must be accompanied by an adult or concession.
*no student category.
*age identification may be requested at sites
Book online or call
Open Mon to Fri: 0900 - 1700
Closed on Saturday & Sunday
*Calls may be recorded
Please note that if you purchase your package/ticket/pass online between 4pm Friday and 9am Monday, you will not receive your final e-confirmation until Monday. You are unable to use your package/ticket/pass without this confirmation.
Build your own itineraries by clicking the 'add to shortlist' button to add an item to your Itinerary basket.